You read an interview with Because I am a Girl supporter Samantha earlier this week – did you know that we’ve been doing interviews with amazing supporters all year?
I have to say that these posts are some of my favourite to write. I mean, how inspiring is it to hear about girls, boys, men and women who are using their special talents to make a difference for a cause that I really believe in?
So, that brings us to today’s post where I’m going to share ten of the most memorable Q&A posts of 2012!
1. Don, sponsor dad to nearly 150 kids!
2. Yona, Plan staffer and girls’ education expert.
4. Mackenzie, who made and sold homemade magnets to support the girl issue.
5. Kama, a Canadian teacher who visited Rwanda through the smartgirls contest.
6. Nicky, a 17-year-old who has raised over $30,000 for water and girls’ rights.
8. Tanjina, Plan staffer and expert on girls’ and mother’s health.
10. Emmy, who held 15 Pink LemonAid stands in one day!
Which of these stories did YOU find inspiring?